TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Geelong Cats may from time to time where reasonably necessary vary the terms and conditions of Geelong Cats Membership. The Geelong Cats will communicate any change to its membership terms and conditions via the Geelong Cats membership website, located at membership.geelongcats.com.au. Members will have no claim against Geelong Cats by reason of any change made to its membership terms and conditions.
For any changes made to membership accounts during the season, each account will occur a $10 administrative fee. This includes cost of reprinting lost, stolen or damaged membership cards, changes of/to reserve seats and the purchasing of new barcodes.
GENERAL ADMISSION ACCESS MEMBERSHIPS
Access to matches are not guaranteed. Access is subject to capacity and you are encouraged to reserve a seat in order to guarantee entry, particularly at high demand matches. Members will be required to pay additional fees and charges when reserving a seat. Access may be gained to unreserved seating on a first-come, first served basis subject to availability and Members can upgrade to a reserved seat at the venue for an additional fee subject to availability.
Additional fees and charges may apply. Entry is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed.
GRAND FINAL ACCESS
Geelong Cats will communicate information relating to the Grand Final to members in late August/early September should we be participating in finals. This will include information in relation to obtaining a Grand Final ticket. This information will be communicated via mail, through email and on the Geelong Cats and AFL websites. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that their contact information is correct and that they have familiarised themselves with all membership requirements and information.
The following members do not have access to Grand Final ticketing:
- Full AFL Geelong Club Support members (must purchase tickets through AFL allocation)
- Social Club Life Members who have not purchased a Geelong Cats membership
- Members who purchased their membership after 31 August 2018
- Members who hold a Casual, Digital, Baby Membership or International membership
Those members with Priority Access (Social Club Members and Premiership members with eligible memberships) will be required to follow the appropriate procedures as communicated by Geelong Cats in order to secure their ticket. Members who do not follow the procedure as outlined by Geelong Cats will forfeit their right to access a ticket.
COMMUNICATION AND NOTICES
Upon becoming a member you consent to receiving communication and notices from Geelong Cats in any one of the manners noted below. It is the members' obligation to provide and maintain accurate contact details. Members can update details by contacting Geelong Cats, updating details on renewal forms or via MyCats Account. Geelong Cats may also provide additional opportunities to update details via email, SMS or direct mail.
The Geelong Cats will manage and protect personal information in accordance with Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with . From time to time, the Geelong Cats or one of its Corporate Partners may contact you by mail, telephone or by other communication methods including but not limited to email and/or SMS, to provide notices as required or information that Geelong Cats believes may be relevant to you. To update or edit your communication preferences log into your MyCATS Account to subscribe/unsubscribe under the edit email preference section.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
As a general policy, memberships (including reserved seats and add-on packages) are non-refundable however requests may be considered where reasonable circumstances apply. Such requests must be submitted in writing and addressed to the Membership Manager.
Should the membership be on a payment plan and a request to cancel has been submitted, the club may approve cancellation of future financial deductions and retain monies up until the time of request.
Premiership Membership are not refundable after purchase or if Geelong Cats do not compete in the Grand Final.
Should a full refund or cancellation be approved, a cancellation fee of $20 per membership will apply and be retained by the Club.
Members are required to notify Membership Services in writing via email or letter of any lost or stolen membership and/or reserved seating card. The lost/stolen membership barcode will be cancelled immediately, therefore blocking its use for ground access. Upon notification, a replacement membership card will be issued. A $10 fee applies for lost cards. If the card is stolen and a statutory declaration can be provided, no fee will be charged.
Geelong SOCIAL CLUB
Please note the following conditions apply to Geelong Social Club membership in addition to the general membership guidelines:
- Geelong Social Club Membership cards (and Geelong Social Club seats) are transferable on a match-by-match basis. However not transferable between names. Junior Geelong Social Club Membership's can not be transferred to Adult Patrons and are not eligible for daily upgrade.
- Geelong Social Club membership cards must be displayed at all times on match-days
- Geelong Social Club members are not eligible to have a season GMHBA Stadium seat linked to their Geelong Social Club membership. If they wish to hold a GMHBA Stadium season seat they must take out a second Geelong Cats membership
- Abuse of Geelong Social Club membership privileges against the Geelong Social Club guidelines will lead to the forfeiture of these privileges
- Geelong Social Club membership does not guarantee access to the Geelong Social Club area or seating within the Geelong Social Club. Access is always subject to capacity and availability and members must follow arrangements as outlined in these guidelines or as communicated by the Club
- All Geelong Social Club members must hold a valid Geelong Cats membership (excludes Casual, 3-Game, Country, Interstate and Melbourne Memberships)
- A junior must be aged over 11 years as of 1 January of the relevant year to join the Geelong Social Club.
- Raffle may or may not be conducted on Home match days within the Geelong Social Club. The method of draw will be random, to give all an equal chance of winning. If the winner does not come forward within a reasonable amount of time following the announcement of the winning number a redraw must occur. Prizes are RRP values at $500 or less, no permit are required and purchasers details are not required according to the Victoria Commision for Gambling and Liquor Regulation.
Dining Terms and Conditions
- If you need to change your booking, please follow the instructions in your confirmation email. Changes on the day may not be accepted.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS one day before your booking, you must CONFIRM or CANCEL. Failure to reply to SMS will result in your booking being cancelled.
- Dining reservations will only be held for 10 minutes from time booked. Failure to arrive within 10 minutes of your booking time will result in your reservation being cancelled.
- Maximum of 8 per table
- Friday evenings in the Geelong Social Club Room will depend on demand and room availability. Each Friday throughout the AFL Premiership Season. Should the Geelong Social Club Room be reserved for a commercial function, Geelong Cats will endeavour to offer an alternate space.
For full terms, conditions and further information please click here to access the Membership guidelines.
Please note: Casual Memberships do not include any game entitlements or access to purchase AFL Grand Final tickets should Geelong Cats compete.
To be eligible for Country Membership the member must reside more than 120km by the shortest road route from GMHBA Stadium to their registered place of residence or live interstate from Victoria.
Please note: Entry to the ground for all memberships is subject to capacity.
The membership package does not include access to AFL Grand Final tickets should Geelong Cats compete.
If there is no game in your state, Country Member benefits apply.
Juniors as part of the Family Country membership will receive the same entitlements as a Junior Home Membership
For the purposes of Membership, family consists of two (2) adults and up to four (4) juniors (under the age of 14 years as of 01/01/2018), all residing at the same address.
- Premiership Members will have priority access to purchase a Grand Final ticket only if Geelong Cats are competing.
- This does not include the cost of a Grand Final ticket.
- Premiership Membership is not refundable after purchase or if Geelong Cats do not compete in the Grand Final.
- Geelong Cats will communicate finals information to members in late August/early September, should Geelong Cats compete. This will include information regarding accessing a Grand Final ticket.
- Grand Final ticket information may be communicated via mail, email, SMS, Inner Sanctum email and on the Geelong Cats and AFL websites.
- It is the responsibility of the Premiership Member to ensure that their contact information is correct and complete at all times, and ensure that they have familiarised themselves with this information. The member will be responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information provided to Geelong Cats.
- Premiership Members will be required to follow the appropriate procedures as communicated by Geelong Cats in order to secure their ticket. Members who do not follow the procedures outlined by Geelong Cats will forfeit their right to a Grand Final ticket.
- Members must hold a current 2018 Geelong Cats Home, Melbourne or Home & Away membership to be eligible for this package.
- Full AFL Club Support, Country, Interstate, 3-Game and Supporter members are not eligible for this packages.
EXCLUSIVE 2 FOR 1 OFFER
Offer applicable for 3 Game and Interstate 3 membership products. Adult membership category only. Purchase one full priced adult membership and receive one complimentary.