The Geelong Cats may from time to time where reasonably necessary vary the terms and conditions of Geelong Cats Membership. The Geelong Cats will communicate any change to its membership terms and conditions via the Geelong Cats Membership website, located at membership.geelongcats.com.au Members will have no claim against Geelong Cats by reason of any change made to its membership terms and conditions.
For any changes and or cancellations made to membership accounts during the season, each adult/concession account will incur a $30 administrative fee per member. This includes cost of reprinting lost, stolen or damaged membership cards, changes of/to reserve seats and the purchasing of new barcodes.
*All 2022 Junior Members will receive a membership pack. 2022 Adult and concession members will have Member Choice options of a Cap, Scarf, $20 Cats Shop voucher or a donation at the time of signing up. If Members do not elect to make their choice at time of sign up, they will automatically be opted in to receive a Digital Membership card and a $20 Cats Shop voucher as their member choice item.
If a Member does not have a valid email address, they will need to contact Membership Services to find out their options for how to access games.
CHEERSQUAD FINALS REGISTRATION
Finals registrations must happen online via your My Cats Account, if you wish to attend a 2022 Finals Series match. You must provide a valid credit card when completing the registration. There will be no charge at time of registration. 2022 Finals ticket orders with the Cheersquad are final and there are no refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
Premiership Members will have priority access to purchase a Grand Final ticket only if Geelong Cats are competing.
Premiership Memberships do not include the cost of a Grand Final ticket.
Premiership Membership pricing is subject to change.
Premiership Memberships are not refundable after purchase or if Geelong Cats do not qualify for the Grand Final.
Geelong Cats will communicate finals information to members during the Finals Series, should Geelong Cats qualify.
Grand Final ticket information may be communicated via mail, email, SMS and on the Geelong Cats and AFL websites.
It is the responsibility of the Premiership Member to ensure that their contact information is correct and complete at all times, and to ensure that they have familiarised themselves with this information. The member will be responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information provided to Geelong Cats.
Premiership Members will be required to follow the appropriate procedures as communicated by Geelong Cats in order to secure their ticket. Members who do not follow the procedures outlined by Geelong Cats will forfeit their right to purchase a Grand Final ticket.
Members must hold a current 2022 Geelong Cats Home, Melbourne or Home & Away membership to be eligible for this package. Full AFL Club Support, Country, Interstate, 3-Game, 4-Game, 5-Game, Digital and Non-Access Members are not eligible for this package.
GENERAL ADMISSION ACCESS MEMBERSHIPS
Access to matches is not guaranteed. Access is subject to capacity and you are encouraged to reserve a seat in order to guarantee entry, particularly at high demand matches. Members will be required to pay additional fees and charges when reserving a seat. Access may be gained to unreserved seating on a first-come, first served basis subject to availability and Members can upgrade to a reserved seat at the venue for an additional fee, subject to availability.
Additional fees and charges may apply. Entry is subject to capacity and is not be guaranteed.
GRAND FINAL ACCESS
Geelong Cats will communicate information relating to the Grand Final to members during the Finals Series, should Geelong Cats qualify. This will include information in relation to obtaining a Grand Final ticket. This information may be communicated via mail, email, SMS and on the Geelong Cats and AFL websites. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that their contact information is correct and that they have familiarised themselves with all membership requirements and information.
The following members do not have access to Grand Final ticketing:
- Full AFL Geelong Club Support members (must purchase tickets through AFL allocation)
- Social Club Life Members who have not purchased a Geelong Cats membership
- Members who purchased their membership after 31 August 2022
- Members who hold a Non-Access, Digital, Kitten Krew or International membership
Those members with Priority 1 Access (Social Club Members and Premiership Members with eligible memberships) will be required to follow the appropriate procedures as communicated by Geelong Cats in order to secure their ticket. Members who do not follow the procedures as outlined by Geelong Cats will forfeit their right to access a ticket.
COMMUNICATION AND NOTICES
Upon becoming a member, you consent to receiving communication and notices from Geelong Cats in any one of the manners noted below. It is the member’s obligation to provide and maintain accurate contact details. Members can update details by contacting Geelong Cats, updating details on renewal forms or via their MyCATS Account. Geelong Cats may also provide additional opportunities to update details via email, SMS or direct mail. The Geelong Cats will manage and protect personal information in accordance with Australian Privacy Principles. From time to time, the Geelong Cats or one of its Corporate Partners may contact you by mail, telephone or by other communication methods including but not limited to email and/or SMS, to provide notices as required or information that Geelong Cats believes may be relevant to you. To update or edit your communication preferences log into your MyCATS Account to subscribe/unsubscribe under the edit email preference section.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Subject to this clause and a member’s statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law or otherwise at law, memberships (including reserved seats and add-on packages) are non-refundable.
Requests for refunds where reasonable circumstances apply
Member requests may be considered by the Geelong Cats where reasonable circumstances apply. Such requests must be submitted in writing and addressed to the Membership Manager. Any refunds of Geelong Cats membership payments are at the sole discretion of the Geelong Cats.
Should the membership be on a payment plan and a request to cancel has been submitted, the club may approve cancellation of future financial deductions and retain monies up until the time of request.
Premiership Memberships are not refundable after purchase or if Geelong Cats do not qualify for the Grand Final.
Should a full refund or cancellation be approved, a cancellation fee of $40 per adult/concession and $20 per junior membership will apply and be retained by the Club.
At this time, the impact (if any) that the coronavirus pandemic may have on the 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season is not known. If there is an interruption to the 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season due to the coronavirus, the Geelong Cats will assess the impact on membership benefits and will provide all match access members with options to address any material reduction in the match access benefits of the membership.
The Geelong Cats reserves the right to update or amend these terms as more information on the coronavirus pandemic and impacts thereof become available.
GEELONG SOCIAL CLUB
Please note the following conditions apply to Geelong Social Club memberships in addition to the general membership guidelines:
Geelong Social Club Membership cards (and Geelong Social Club seats) are transferable on a match-by-match basis. Junior Geelong Social Club Memberships cannot be transferred to Adult Patrons and are not eligible for daily upgrades.
Geelong Social Club membership cards must be displayed at all times on match-days.
Geelong Social Club members are not eligible to have a season GMHBA Stadium seat linked to their Geelong Social Club membership. If they wish to hold a GMHBA Stadium season seat they must take out a second Geelong Cats membership.
Abuse of Geelong Social Club membership privileges against the Geelong Social Club guidelines may lead to the forfeiture of these privileges.
Geelong Social Club membership does not guarantee access to the Geelong Social Club area or seating within the Geelong Social Club. Access is always subject to capacity and availability and members must follow arrangements as outlined in these guidelines or as communicated by the Club.
All Geelong Social Club members must hold a valid Geelong Cats membership (excludes Non-Access, 3-Game, Country, Interstate and Melbourne Memberships).
Raffles may or may not be conducted on Home match days within the Geelong Social Club. The method of draw will be random, to give all tickets an equal chance of being drawn. If the winner does not come forward within a reasonable amount of time following the announcement of the winning number a redraw must occur. Prizes are RRP values at $500 or less, no permits are required, and purchasers’ details are not required according to the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation.
Dining Terms and Conditions
If you need to change your booking, please follow the instructions in your confirmation email. Changes on the day may not be accepted.
You will receive a confirmation SMS one day before your booking, you must CONFIRM or CANCEL. Failure to reply to SMS will result in your booking being cancelled.
Dining reservations will only be held for 10 minutes from time booked. Failure to arrive within 10 minutes of your booking time will result in your reservation being cancelled.
Maximum of 8 per table
NON ACCESS MEMBERSHIP (GEELONG STRONG)
Please note: Casual Memberships do not include any game entitlements or access to purchase AFL Grand Final tickets should Geelong Cats compete.
To be eligible for Country Membership the member must reside more than 120km by the shortest road route from GMHBA Stadium to their registered place of residence or live interstate from Victoria. Please note: Entry to the ground for all memberships is subject to capacity.
The membership package includes Priority 3 access to AFL Grand Final tickets should Geelong Cats compete.
If there is no game in your state, Country Member benefits apply.
Juniors as part of the Family Country membership will receive the same entitlements as a Junior Home and Away Membership.
For the purposes of Membership, family consists of two (2) adults and up to four (4) juniors (under the age of 14 years as of 01/01/2022).
AFLW S7 EXTENSION
All Season 6 AFLW members have had their Membership extended to provide access to AFLW Season 7. $20 Cat Shop vouchers will be provided to NEW or Upgrading Season 7 Members only. Those who have received the complimentary Season 7 extension will not receive the $20 Cats Shop voucher.
Privacy collection statement
The contents of this website have been carefully compiled and the information provided was believed to be true and correct at the time of production. The Board of Directors of Geelong Football Club Limited ("Geelong Cats"), their agents and/or servants shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracy or other defect in the information, documentation or external information.
Membership Vouchers can only be redeemed at the Geelong Cats for Membership & Season Seat purchases.
Vouchers cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash
Vouchers can only be used on Membership products including, season reserve seat packages
Vouchers can be redeemed in person via visiting Membership Services, located in the Charles Brownlow Stand or over the phone, where the voucher number will need to be quoted
Any change due will be issued by the way of a gift voucher, unless the amount due is less that $10.00
Vouchers are valid for 36 months, from the date of issue
The Geelong Cats are not liable for any loss or stolen vouchers. Amount inclusive of GST
The Geelong Cats Payment Plan (formerly known as the “Committed Cats Program”) has been designed to make your membership renewal easier and more affordable. The plan offers the option to spread your payments over instalments or to make a once off payment with all options operating on an automatic "roll over" at the end of each year. As a member of the Payment Plan Program, your membership, seat and eligible add-on products (if applicable) will automatically be renewed each season until you choose to opt out.
UPFRONT PAYMENT PLAN (ANNUAL LUMP SUM PAYMENT)
By providing your credit card details, the Geelong Cats will charge your membership package fee in full upon receipt of your application and at the commencement of each renewal period thereafter.
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
Our payment plan program divides your membership into 10 monthly instalments, commencing in November 2021 and concluding in September 2022. Dependent upon when your application is received, catch-up payments may be payable at the time of processing to bring the balance up-to-date and in line with the payment schedule. Monthly deductions will begin on 10 November 2021 and then occur on the 4th of each month from January 2022 until 4 September 2022, or next business day, should the 4th fall on a weekend or public holiday. Monthly Payment Plan schedules will run for 3 business days commencing on the 4th of each month, or next available business day should the 4th fall on a weekend or public holiday.
6-MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
Our payment plan program divides your membership into 6 monthly instalments, commencing in April 2022 and concluding in September 2022. Dependent upon when your application is received, catch-up payments may be payable at the time of processing to bring the balance up-to-date and in line with the payment schedule. Monthly Payment Plan schedules will run for 3 business days commencing on the 4th of each month, or next available business day should the 4th fall on a weekend or public holiday.
AFLW 4-MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
Our payment plan program divides your membership into 4 monthly instalments, commencing in August 2022 and concluding in November 2022. Dependent upon when your application is received, catch-up payments may be payable at the time of processing to bring the balance up-to-date and in line with the payment schedule. Monthly Payment Plan schedules will run for 3 business days commencing on the 4th of each month, or next available business day should the 4th fall on a weekend or public holiday.
Firstly, select which option suits you best - Upfront (annual payment) or Monthly instalments. Then, complete your credit card details on your renewal/application form then send this back to the Geelong Cats. Payment can also be made online through your MyCATS Account or by phoning Membership Services on 1300 462 287.
PAYMENT PLAN - TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The Geelong Cats Payment Plan payments will be deducted in 10 equal instalments on the 4th of each month, beginning on 10th of November via a nominated VISA or MasterCard only.
- By signing with the Geelong Cats Payment Plan, you authorise Geelong Football Club to arrange a debit of funds from your nominated credit card in amounts and at intervals as advised.
- Subject to Members opting out in accordance with item 4, all Members on the Geelong Cats Payment Plan are automatically included into an Auto Renewal Agreement, facilitating automatic rollover of your memberships from year to year.
- Members can only opt out of the Geelong Cats Payment Plan during the period between the conclusion of their last instalment for the current season and the first instalment for the following season, by notifying the Geelong Membership Services Team either in writing or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. All outstanding payments must be complete at the time of opting out. You will receive a notification from the Geelong Cats at least 21 days prior to the first instalment of the following season alerting you to the fact your Membership will be auto-renewed in accordance with item 3 above, unless you opt out in accordance with this item 4.
- Members will be given at least 21 days’ notice in writing of any changes to the payment amount of their next season's membership or to the terms and conditions of the Geelong Cats Payment Plan agreement.
- If any payment fails to transfer between institutions on the 4th, further attempts will be made to attempt to clear the fund transfer. The Geelong Football Club will re-run payment plan instalments after scheduled monthly dates to retrieve funds for missed transactions.
- Members applying for the Geelong Cats Payment Plan after the first scheduled payment will have the number of required payments deducted to bring them up to date with the schedule and then subsequent payments at each specified date.
- If your debit is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, an email will be sent to your nominated contact email requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- Geelong Cats may immediately suspend or cancel your Membership if, on at least TWO consecutive occasions, your drawing is dishonoured by your financial institution. Geelong Cats will notify you in writing to your nominated contact address or email if we suspend or cancel your Geelong Cats Payment Plan arrangement. Please note if cancellation of your membership occurs, at least 24 hours will be needed to reinstate your membership subject to full payment being received of all debts and payments due.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct and up to date for the duration of your Geelong Cats Payment Plan arrangement; and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
- If your Membership is suspended or cancelled, you will not be able to gain access to any matches during the AFL Premiership Season or the Finals Series.
- The Geelong Cats may suspend or cancel your membership if your instalment is dishonoured by your financial institution on two (2) consecutive occasions. Your membership will be reinstated upon payment of all overdue amounts and resumption of regular debits. This may incur a $10.00 fee. Please note that at least 24 hours is required to reinstate your membership once payment is received.
- If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact the Geelong Membership Support Team on 1300 462 287. You will receive a full refund of the withdrawal amount if a withdrawal has been made incorrectly and the Geelong Football Club cannot substantiate the reason for the withdrawal.
- Members will not be provided with reminders or invoices prior to each payment plan instalment.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- the credit card details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change within the 10-month or 6-month plan; and
- you have sufficient clear funds available on your nominated Credit/Debit card on the scheduled instalment date
- You must hold a valid email address to be eligible to pay your Membership via a 2022 Geelong Cats Payment Plan
Every season seat (Geelong and Melbourne based) must be connected to a Geelong Cats (or AFL Geelong Cats Club Support) Membership. Season seating cannot be purchased without a membership.
Geelong Cats reserves the right to increase prices and/or to determine and change the price category of seats at its discretion. Geelong Cats reserves the right to re-configure or change the seating layout and or the bay/stand design in conjunction with Stadium Management as required. Geelong Cats are not obligated to notify or seek approval from seat holders to make changes to seating or surrounding areas.
Stadium seating remains the property of Stadium Management and is made available to Geelong Cats to offer a renewal/lease arrangement to members on a yearly basis for Geelong Cats home games only. Season seat holders do not hold any rights to access their season seat for any other events or games apart from home games as specified by Geelong Cats within the AFL season.
Full view (100%) of the game and arena is not guaranteed from any category of seating. Any seat classified as Restricted Viewing will be determined by Geelong Cats with any such seat being discounted (depending on location) at the Geelong Cats' discretion. Any seat classified as either undercover or underneath a roofline does not guarantee protection from the elements.
Seat holders are required to purchase a membership for every season seat held/renewed. Memberships therefore must be paid for at the time of renewing. Additional memberships are also required for those who hold one or more seats and a Social Club Membership. Geelong Cats reserves the right to amend its policies and terms and conditions as outlined herewith at its sole discretion without prior notification to members.
By renewing (making payment) of season seats in any year, members are agreeing to comply and observe all of the terms for season seating as displayed on the Geelong Cats website located at geelongcats.com.au. Each member should review these terms prior to the renewal process.
Geelong Cats do not authorise the on selling of any season seating (or daily seats) or membership under any circumstances. Unauthorised on-selling of tickets and memberships may result in membership/ticket cancellation.
The Club reserves the right to change any member’s allocated reserved seat at GMHBA Stadium, MCG or Marvel Stadium where required by the venue or the AFL, or to accommodate other Members or close gaps within seating bays. Where possible, the Club will endeavour to accommodate any changes within the same seating bay as previously allocated.
MEMBER RESERVE SEATING
The Geelong Football Club reserves the right to change any Member’s allocated reserved seat at GMHBA Stadium, MCG or Marvel Stadium where required by the venue or the AFL, or to accommodate other Members or close gaps within seating bays.
Where possible, the Club will endeavour to accommodate any changes within the same seating bay as previously allocated.
Season seating renewals are offered subject to availability and Geelong Cats will endeavour to offer a season seat renewal in each year to those who have held season seats in the previous year. This offer will however, be at the discretion of Geelong Cats and is not guaranteed that Geelong Cats will reserve the right to these seats at all times. Should Geelong Cats not be able to offer a seat renewal, the option of alternative seating may be offered at Geelong Cats' discretion. Renewal notifications for membership and season seats will be sent to the registered address of the member in October/November of each year. It is the responsibility of the member to be diligent in following up on renewal forms which may not have been received and to ensure that Geelong Cats are provided with correct contact details at all times.
DUE BY DATE
The due by date for seats will be printed on the renewal form, and may vary from year to year. This will generally be mid-December. Members will not receive personal renewal reminders via mail, email or telephone if seats have not been renewed after the due date. Failure to renew season reserved seats by the specified due date in each year will forfeit the member's right of renewal.
The acceptance of any late renewal will be determined solely by Geelong Cats. In such cases where late renewals are offered, late fees may be applicable. Where late renewals are not accepted, members are required to re-apply for seating as a new applicant.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
Geelong Cats do not offer a leave of absence for season seating. To retain renewal rights to seating members must purchase both a Club Membership (or AFL membership) and season seat each year.
Season seats can be transferred to another existing or new member provided that the appropriate section on the renewal form has been completed.* Any transfers and appropriate renewal fees must also be paid by the specified due date. Seat transfers will not be accepted after the renewal due date.
*Seat transfers are not available to Geelong Social Club undercover and open seat holders.
SEATING FOR CHILDREN
Children must be 14 years of age and under as at 1 January in the current membership year to be eligible for junior priced seating. Proof of a date of birth must be supplied for all junior seat applicants. Children under four (4) years old are not required to have a seat purchased for them. However they must not occupy a seat and will be required to sit on the lap of a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian is responsible for the child at all times whilst in the stadium. The child is not permitted to sit in aisles or run/move around the stadium or surrounding area to the detriment of other attendees. If you wish to purchase a season seat for a child under six (6) years of age and do not wish to purchase a junior membership then a Statutory Declaration must be provided indicating that this child will be the only person utilising the seat.
Any member eligible for or considering a concession membership MUST provide a copy of their concession ID or produce their concession ID at the point of purchase.
Valid concession types are as follows:
HOLDERS OF A PENSION CARD ISSUED BY:
- Department of Health and Community Services
- Department of Community Services
- Department of Veteran Affairs (Gold card only with all conditions. White Card Holders who are recognised as a Commonwealth or Allied veteran are encouraged to enquire for consideration)
PENSION TYPES INCLUDE:
ID required ONCE only
ID required yearly
Single Supporting Parents
Full-time Tertiary Student*
Full-time Secondary School Year 7-10** (not required if being upgraded from Junior to Concession Youth)
Documentation only required for new members
Full-time Secondary School Year 11-12
*Tertiary Student identification MUST state that the student is full time. If not, the student must provide supporting documentation from the enrolled school proving full time status.
**Documentation is not required if a renewing member is being upgraded from Junior to Concession Youth. The member must advise Geelong Cats of their year level for the current year.
WHO IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR CONCESSION?
Dependants listed on a pension card are NOT eligible for concession membership unless they hold their own pension card. The person issued the pension card is the only person eligible for a concession membership.
Health Care card holders are NOT eligible
Concession members MUST produce their valid concession card along with their concession membership to gain entry to all stadiums. If the member is no longer eligible for a concession during the football season, the member will be required to upgrade to a full Adult membership.
Members who have purchased an Adult Membership and later obtain a valid concession card may downgrade their membership to a concession prior to the commencement of the Home and Away season. Downgrades are not accepted after the commencement of the Home and Away season. The member must provide the valid concession card and the Adult membership card to Membership Services before a refund of the difference will be issued. Concession memberships purchased without proof of concession will be accepted however membership cards will NOT be activated until concession identification has been sighted by Membership Services.
The Auskick Junior Membership is a bonus four (4) home game General Admission access membership provided to each 2022 Community/Club NAB AFL Auskick participant who opts in to receiving an AFL Club membership at the time of registration, by nominating his/her AFL Club of support (Geelong Cats).
If a recipient of the Auskick Junior Membership elects to change the Club originally selected the original Club membership will be cancelled. A new Club membership will only be provided at the discretion of the AFL.
An Auskick Junior Membership card will be included in the Auskick Benefits pack and mailed to the participant by the AFL after payment has been received.
Auskick Junior Membership is not transferable, cannot be resold and is non-refundable.
Auskick Junior Membership is subject to all other terms and conditions of the Geelong Cats membership.
The Geelong Cats and/or AFL reserve the right to cancel any Auskick Junior Membership without a refund where a member is deemed by the Club and/or AFL to have breached these terms and conditions.
2022 $20 Cats Shop Voucher
*Terms and Conditions apply: This Member Choice $20 Cats Shop voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or any other offer. There is a limit of one voucher per transaction. Each voucher code can only be used once and in one single transaction. If the purchase value is less than the value of the voucher, the balance of the voucher cannot be used against any further transactions. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged. Voucher is not redeemable on shipping costs. There is a $6 postage charge for the member cap or scarf.
The Club can cancel a voucher if it has reason to believe that the voucher holder is in breach of these terms and conditions. The voucher is valid until 5pm on 31/08/2022 and must be redeemed before then. Vouchers can be used in store or online.
2021 $20 Cats Shop Vouchers received as Member Choice items expired on 30/9/2021.
Redemption of the 2022 Geelong Football Club Members Offer is subject to certain Terms and Conditions as set out below;
1. This Offer is only available to Geelong Football Club 2022 Members (excluding all Junior Membership or Pets categories) that present a complete, original and unaltered GFC Membership Card at participating Ford Dealers at the time of ordering a new Ford vehicle.
2. The Offer commences on January 1, 2021 and expires December 31st , 2021 (Offer Period).
3. This Offer is only available when a customer purchases any of the new Ford vehicles listed below that are ordered, delivered and retail reported in VISTA by no later than December 31st, 2021.
4. Eligible GFC members are able to purchase a maximum total of two (2) new Ford vehicles. Demonstrator vehicles are ineligible vehicles.
5. This offer is limited to retail customers and ABN customers only operating as a sole trader.
6. The new Ford vehicle(s) purchased under the 2022 Geelong Football Club Members Offer must be registered in the GFC member’s name.
7. The Offer may be combined with any other offer or promotion in the market run by Ford. However the offer cannot be used in conjunction with Privilege Club Pricing (Privilege Club Pricing is a vehicle discount program available only to Ford Employees and Retirees and their eligible relatives through authorised Ford Dealerships).
8. The Offer can only be redeemed once per vehicle purchase.
9. The 2022 Geelong Football Club Members Offer is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Group Leader and seat holder grouping online forms must be submitted by Friday 30 August 2021. Submissions after this date may result in seat holders not being seated together during the relocation period for the 2022 season.
- All correspondence will be made via your Group Leader regarding season seat relocations.
- If you are not part of a group relocated to season reserved seats, you are still required to complete the online form by Friday 30 August.
- If you don’t complete the online form, you will be still be allocated an alternative membership seat for the 2022 season.
- Relocated seat(s) will be determined by the Geelong Cats and allocated based on your 2021 seating location and seating request availability.
- Members opting for seat relocation will be required to submit their renewal payment for their membership and seat by the renewal due date (early December) as specified on your 2021 Membership Renewal Notice to retain your relocation rights.
- The allocated seats will be for Geelong Cats home mates throughout the 2022 AFL Premiership season throughout the Stage 5 redevelopment period only and may or may not be available to retain post the Stage 5 redevelopment period.
- Any requests to change your relocated seat indicated on your 2022 Membership Renewal Notice must be made prior to December 12, 2021 and changes are subject to availability.
- A “Priority Group” is priority to access seating/membership product within the new stand post the stage 5 redevelopment. Priority access is given in the following order:
Priority 1: 2021 Ablett Terrace and Flanagan Room seat holders who retain membership and reserved seat throughout the redevelopment period of 2022.
Priority 2: 2021 Ablett Terrace and Flanagan Room seat holder who downgrade to a general admission membership throughout the redevelopment period of 2022.
Priority 3: All other membership categories
Priority 4: New members
- Seating location availability back into the new stand for the 2023 season is subject to availability and Geelong Cats retain the right to determine seating availability.
- Ticket and membership pricing are yet to be confirmed for the new stand.
The Geelong Football Club has a wide, diverse, and passionate membership base, all of whom are eager to see the club succeed. While robust views are encouraged, as the Club’s membership base continues to grow, it is important that all members conduct themselves in a way that contributes to a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment for all. The Club has adopted a Code of Conduct which all members agree to be bound by. If found to be in breach of this Code of Conduct, members may face disciplinary action at the discretion of the Club (including, but not limited to, the revocation or refusal of membership).
All members or prospective members of the Geelong Football Club agree that when attending matches, activities, or events, engaging with other members and supporters online, and interacting with club staff and officials they will:
- Conduct themselves in a lawful and respectful manner that is consistent with the values of the Geelong Football Club;
- Respect others and refrain from threatening conduct, abuse, or vilification based on religion, sexuality, disability, gender or race;
- Refrain from using abusive or threatening language or gestures;
- Comply with terms of entry and stadium and venue rules;
- Uphold the reputation of the club and league by complying with the conditions outlined above
If you witness any breaches, please document it in writing and send it to email@example.com.
It is expected that Members communicate with club representatives in a calm, honest and ethical manner, as abusive, demeaning or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated. The club may deny service to those who do not conduct themselves in an appropriate manner.
- The 2022 Geelong Cats Spin to Win T&Cs can be found here.
- Spin To Win prizes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- All Geelong Cats members who have renewed their 2022 membership by Round 1 of the AFL season will be automatically entered to win one prize within their home state. The prize options are: > Ultimate gameday experience, including premium tickets and guard of honour: eligible members who live in a state outside Victoria where the Geelong Cats play an AFL game in 2022. > Open air box experience: eligible Victorian members aged 18 years and older. > Training session experience: eligible Victorian members aged under 18 years old.
- Access to AFL games in 2022 and Geelong Cats training sessions are subject to government regulations regarding COVID-19.
- To be eligible individuals must renew their 2022 Membership by Round 1 of the AFL season.
- The 2022 Geelong Cats Member Renewal Competitions prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The 2022 Geelong Cats Member Renewal Competitions prizes are subject to availability.
Offer valid for 48 hours from 7:30pm AEST Saturday 23 July 2022 until 7:30pm AEST Monday 25 July 2022, available online only. Spend $100 at the Cats Shop in one transaction and receive a free 2022 2 Game Membership. Valid for additional Memberships only, cannot be used to replace existing membership or in conjunction with any previous offer. One per person, offer is transferrable. Membership cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Geelong Cats Membership Services will contact eligible customers from Wednesday 27 July 2022 to redeem the 2 Game Membership.
Offer valid from 5pm AEST Monday 4 July 2022 until 5pm AEST Wednesday 6 July 2022, while stocks last. Buy a 2022 Geelong Cats Retro Guernsey from the Cats Shop and receive a free 2022 3 Game Membership. Offer available online only. Offer valid on short sleeve and long sleeve Retro Guernseys, includes Retro wool range. Valid for additional memberships only, cannot be used to replace existing membership or in conjunction with any previous offer. One per person, offer is transferrable. Membership cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Geelong Cats Membership Services will contact eligible customers from Tuesday 5 July 2022 to redeem the 3 Game Membership. Ticket availability for Round 17 may be limited. Click here to view 3 Game Membership package.
The Geelong Cats 2022 Member Ford Giveaway Terms and Conditions can be viewed here
Offer valid until 5pm AEST Monday 15 August 2022, available online only. Valid for additional Memberships only, cannot be used to replace existing or in conjunction with any previous offer. One per person, offer is transferable. Membership cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Geelong Cats Membership Services will email eligible customers with their membership details by Monday 15 August 2022.