Get access to every Cats game in Victoria, home or away!
- [icon tick] Upgrade^ to a Reserved Seat for Cats home and away games at a Member-only rate
- [icon ticket] Priority access to buy tickets in weeks 1 to 3 of the 2022 AFL Finals
- [icon premier] Priority ‘2’ access to buy 2022 Grand Final Tickets*, should the Geelong Cats compete
- [icon car] Go into the draw to win a brand new Ford Vehicle#
- [icon cap] 2022 Member Kit including Member Choice for all Adult & Concession Members, 2022 Junior Members will receive a Member pack
- [icon thumbs] All the other regular Cats Member Perks from our partners and the club
- [icon email] Latest Cats news and updates direct to your inbox
- [icon ticket] Option to add on AFLW Supporter Membership for just $20
Do you have a Junior Cats fan who wants to sign up as a Member? Click the links below to access to Memberships:
Hawkins Heroes: Home and away access (6 - 14 years)
Kinder Cats: Home and away access (3 - 5 years)
Kitten Krew (Newborn - 2 years)
Please note: this is a two year, non-access Membership
*Subject to availability
^ Due to Covid 19, Member benefits could change at any time. Additional fees and charges apply. Entry is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed. Upgrade via eligible ticketing outlet at a reduced cost for Members only
#Must be 18 years old or older and an eligible Member to be in the running for the Ford Vehicle giveaway
Please Note: To be eligible for a Junior Membership or to be included as a Junior within a Family Membership, the Junior Member/s must be 14 years of age or less at 01/01/2022. For a Family Membership adults must not exceed 2 people and number of Juniors must not exceed 4 people.
Youth is considered any student from age 15 or over attending a secondary school. A Student ID card or enrolment information must to be eligible for this Membership price.
A valid/eligible concession card must be presented to Membership Services to be eligible for concession pricing.
There is no membership pack included with $20 AFLW Supporter Add-Ons
The ‘per month’ payment divides into 10 instalments. The first instalment is taken at time of purchase and remaining on the 4th of each month commencing in January 2022 and concluding in September 2022. Click here for Payment Plan terms and conditions.
For further details and terms & conditions click here.
At this time, the impact (if any) that the coronavirus pandemic may have on the 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season is not known. If there is an interruption to the 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season then we will again provide all match access members with a range of options to address any material reduction in the match access benefits of your membership. Click here to view full terms and conditions.