The most highly sought-after package, the Geelong Social Club offers a premium Home Game experience like no other
Due to current crowd capacity limitations, some of the below benefits will be impacted for the 2022 AFL season. Please contact Membership Services to discuss the package inclusions.
- [icon food] Access to exclusive, Geelong Social Club Member-only bar and dining facilities including formal table service dining, café-style dining in lounge/bar area and terrace bars within the Charles Brownlow Stand, GMHBA Stadium
- [icon seat] Premium open and undercover stadium seating located within the spectacular Charles Brownlow Stand, GMHBA Stadium
- [icon drink] Access to exclusive, premium amenities, casual lounge areas and terraces
- [icon food] Access to bar and dining facilities on Level 2 at Cats MCG Home Games
- [icon seat] Premium Level 2 Seating at Cats MCG Home Games
- [icon access] Opportunity to purchase guest passes at all Cats Home Games – GMHBA Stadium or MCG
- [icon tick] Voting Rights (must be 18 years or older)
- [icon ticket] Priority access to buy tickets in weeks 1 to 3 of the AFL Finals
- [icon premier] Guaranteed Priority ‘1’ access to buy Grand Final Tickets*, should the Geelong Cats compete
- [icon car] Go into the draw to win a brand new Ford Vehicle#
- [icon tshirt] 2022 Member Kit including Member Choice for all Adult & Concession Members, 2022 Junior Members will receive a Member pack
- [icon footy] Exclusive invitations to Cats events
- [icon thumbs] All the other regular Cats Member Perks from our partners and the club
- [icon email] Latest Cats news and updates direct to your inbox
*Subject to availability
^ Due to Covid 19, Member benefits could change at any time. Additional fees and charges apply. Entry is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed. Upgrade via eligible ticketing outlet at a reduced cost for Members only.
#Must be 18 years old or older and an eligible Member to be in the running for the Ford Vehicle giveaway
Please Note: To be eligible for a Junior Membership or to be included as a Junior within a Family Membership, the Junior Member/s must be 14 years of age or less at 01/01/2022. For a Family Membership this consists for 2 Adults and 2 juniors if you require additional juniors an extra fee will occur.
A valid/eligible concession card must be presented to Membership Services to be eligible for concession pricing
The ‘per month’ payment divides into 10 instalments. The first instalment is taken at time of purchase and remaining on the 4th of each month commencing in January 2022 and concluding in September 2022. Click here for Payment Plan terms and conditions.
For further details and terms & conditions click here.