The Geelong Cats Payment Plan (formerly known as the “Committed Cats Program”) has been designed to make your membership renewal easier and more affordable. The plan offers the option to spread your payments over instalments or to make a once off payment with all options operating on an automatic "roll over" at the end of each year. As a member of the Payment Plan Program, your membership, seat and eligible add-on products (if applicable) will automatically be renewed each season until you choose to opt out.
UPFRONT PAYMENT PLAN (ANNUAL LUMP SUM PAYMENT)
By providing your credit card details, the Geelong Cats will charge your membership package fee in full upon receipt of your application and at the commencement of each renewal period thereafter.
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
Our payment plan program divides your membership into 10 monthly instalments, commencing in November 2017 and concluding in September 2018. Dependent upon when your application is received, catch-up payments may be payable at the time of processing to bring the balance up-to-date and in line with the payment schedule. Monthly deductions will begin on 20 November 2017 and then occur on the 4th of each month from January 2018 until 4 September 2018, or next business day, should the 4th fall on a weekend or public holiday.
Firstly, select which option suits you best - Upfront (annual payment) or Monthly instalments.
Then, complete your credit card details on your renewal/application form then send this back to the Geelong Cats. Payment can also be made online through your MyCATS Account or by phoning Membership Services ON 1300 46 2287.
PAYMENT PLAN - TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. By joining the monthly Payment Plan, you authorise the Geelong Cats to deduct your membership payment in instalments (depending on which plan you have chosen and the date of receipt of your application), with the first payment deducted upon receipt of your application. Payments will then be made monthly on the 4th day of each month (or next business day), via a nominated VISA Credit or VISA Debit Card or MasterCard Credit or MasterCard Debit only.
2. All members on the Payment Plan Program are automatically included in the Auto Renewal Agreement, facilitating automatic rollover of your membership package from year to year.
3. Members can opt out of the Payment Plan Program by notifying the Geelong Cats either in writing or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. All outstanding payments must be complete at the time of opting out.
4. Members will be given at least seven (7) business days’ notice of changes to the amount of next season's membership package and at least 21 business days’ notice of changes to the terms of the Payment Plan Program Auto Renewal agreement.
5. By joining the Payment Plan Program, you authorise the Geelong Cats to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit card in amounts and at intervals as advised.
6. Before the Payment Plan begins, members must provide the Geelong Cats with an email address and mobile phone number. All communications regarding the Payment Plan Program will be made via email and mobile SMS message.
7. If paying monthly, the first instalment/s will be deducted upon receipt of your application. Further payments will be deducted on the 4th of each following month. If any payment fails to transfer between institutions on the specified date, further attempts will continue to be made until the funds transfer clears. Payments that decline may be charged with an additional processing fee of $5.00 per default, per account.
8. Members applying for the Payment Plan after the first scheduled payment will have the number of required payments deducted to bring them up to date with the schedule and then subsequent payments at each specified date.
9. If your debit is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, the Geelong Cats will contact you via email to request immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
10. The Geelong Cats may suspend or cancel your membership if, your instalment is dishonoured by your financial institution on two (2) consecutive occasions. Your membership will be reinstated upon payment of all overdue amounts and resumption of regular debits. This may incur a $10.00 fee. Please note that at least 24 hours is required to reinstate your membership once payment is received.
11. It is your responsibility to ensure that:
(a) the credit card details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change within the 10-month or 6-month plan; and
(b) you have sufficient clear funds available on your nominated Credit/Debit card on the scheduled instalment date.
12. If your membership is suspended or cancelled, your membership barcode will be blocked and you will not be able to access member benefits including game access and finals.
13. Members who default on their monthly payments in any year may not be offered a Monthly Payment Plan as a method of payment in the future. This decision will be at the sole discretion of the Geelong Cats. A renewal notice will be issued instead.
14. If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact Membership Services on 1300 46 22 87. Members are responsible for contacting the Geelong Cats regarding any disputes prior to 30 June 2018.
15. For members on the Upfront Payment Plan, the last payment attempt will be 4 February 2018. After this date any unpaid membership or add-on product (including season reserved seating) may be removed from your membership account. As a result the Geelong Cats cannot guarantee you will be able to retain this membership or add-on product (including season reserved seating).
16. Members will not be provided with reminders or invoices prior to each payment plan instalment.