The Geelong Cats Payment Plan (formerly known as the “Committed Cats Program”) has been designed to make your membership renewal easier and more affordable. The plan offers the option to spread your payments over instalments or to make a once off payment with all options operating on an automatic "roll over" at the end of each year. As a member of the Payment Plan Program, your membership, seat and eligible add-on products (if applicable) will automatically be renewed each season until you choose to opt out.
UPFRONT PAYMENT PLAN (ANNUAL LUMP SUM PAYMENT)
By providing your credit card details, the Geelong Cats will charge your membership package fee in full upon receipt of your application and at the commencement of each renewal period thereafter.
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
Our payment plan program divides your membership into 10 monthly instalments, commencing in November 2018 and concluding in September 2019. Dependent upon when your application is received, catch-up payments may be payable at the time of processing to bring the balance up-to-date and in line with the payment schedule. Monthly deductions will begin on 20 November 2018 and then occur on the 4th of each month from January 2019 until 4 September 2019, or next business day, should the 4th fall on a weekend or public holiday.
Firstly, select which option suits you best - Upfront (annual payment) or Monthly instalments.
Then, complete your credit card details on your renewal/application form then send this back to the Geelong Cats. Payment can also be made online through your MyCATS Account or by phoning Membership Services ON 1300 46 2287.
PAYMENT PLAN - TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Geelong Cats Payment Plan payments will be deducted in 10 equal instalments on the 4th of each month, beginning on 20th of November via a nominated VISA or MasterCard only.
2. By signing with the Geelong Cats Payment Plan, you authorise Geelong Football Club to arrange a debit of funds from your nominated credit card in amounts and at intervals as advised.
3. Subject to Members opting out in accordance with item 4, all Members on the Geelong Cats Payment Plan are automatically included into an Auto Renewal Agreement, facilitating automatic rollover of your memberships from year to year.
4. Members can only opt out of the Geelong Cats Payment Plan during the period between the conclusion of their last instalment for the current season and the first instalment for the following season, by notifying the Geelong Membership Services Team either in writing or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. All outstanding payments must be complete at the time of opting out. You will receive a notification from the Geelong Cats at least 21 days prior to the first instalment of the following season alerting you to the fact your Membership will be auto-renewed in accordance with item 3 above, unless you opt out in accordance with this item 4.
5. Members will be given at least 21 days’ notice in writing of any changes to the payment amount of their next season's membership or to the terms and conditions of the Geelong Cats Payment Plan agreement.
6. If any payment fails to transfer between institutions on the 4th, further attempts will be made to attempt to clear the fund transfer.
7. Members will not be provided with reminders for their payment plan
8. Members applying for the Geelong Cats Payment Plan after the first scheduled payment will have the number of required payments deducted to bring them up to date with the schedule and then subsequent payments at each specified date.
9. If your debit is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, an email will be sent to your nominated contact email requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
10. Geelong Cats may immediately suspend or cancel your Membership if, on at least TWO consecutive occasions, your drawing is dishonoured by your financial institution. Geelong Cats will notify you in writing to your nominated contact address or email if we suspend or cancel your Geelong Cats Payment Plan arrangement. Please note if cancellation of your membership occurs, at least 24 hours will be needed to reinstate your membership subject to full payment being received of all debts and payments due.
11. It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct and up to date for the duration of your Geelong Cats Payment Plan arrangement; and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
12. If your Membership is suspended or cancelled, you will not be able to gain access to any matches during the AFL Premiership Season or the Finals Series.
13. The Geelong Cats may suspend or cancel your membership if, your instalment is dishonoured by your financial institution on two (2) consecutive occasions. Your membership will be reinstated upon payment of all overdue amounts and resumption of regular debits. This may incur a $10.00 fee. Please note that at least 24 hours is required to reinstate your membership once payment is received.
14. If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact the Geelong Membership Support Team on 1300 462 287. You will receive a full refund of the withdrawal amount if a withdrawal has been made incorrectly and the Geelong Football Club cannot substantiate the reason for the withdrawal.
15. Members will not be provided with reminders or invoices prior to each payment plan instalment.
16. It is your responsibility to ensure that:
(a) the credit card details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change within the 10-month or 6-month plan; and
(b) you have sufficient clear funds available on your nominated Credit/Debit card on the scheduled instalment date.
17. You must hold a valid email address to be eligible to pay your Membership via a 2019 Geelong Cats Payment Plan