Do you live outside of Victoria but still keen to show your support for the Cats? Get access to a reserved seat for one game in your state, plus general admission access* or the opportunity to upgrade to a reserved seat^ for three home games in Victoria with this membership!
- Discounted ticket to one (1) game in your home state^^
- Access to scan into General Admission seating or standing room (subject to capacity) at any three (3) Simonds Stadium, MCG or Etihad home games*^
- Option to upgrade to a Reserved Seat at any three (3) Simonds Stadium, MCG or Etihad home games*^
- Free entry to Cats pre-season games
- Exclusive news and offers**
- 10% discount at the Cats Shop^^^
- 10% off food & beverage at The Brook, Point Cook
- Priority access to purchase tickets in Weeks 1 to 3 of the AFL Finals and "Priority 3" access to purchase Grand Final ticketing, subject to availability (should Geelong Cats compete)
Adult/Concession Member merchandise pack includes:
- Member exclusive scarf
- Bumper sticker
- 2017 fixture magnet
Junior Member merchandise pack includes:
- Junior member exclusive beanie
- Sticker sheet
- Height chart
- Door hanger
*Additional fees and charges may apply. Entry is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed.
^Upgrade via eligible ticketing outlet at a reduced cost for members only.
^^Tickets must be booked via Membership Services approximately 4 weeks prior to the match, members will be notified via email.
**Must provide a valid email address.
^^^Excludes some selected items.
Please note: To be eligible for a Junior membership or to be included as a Junior within a Family membership, the Junior member/s must be 14 years of age or less as of 01/01/2017. For family membership number of Adults must not exceed 2 people and number of Juniors must not exceed 4 people.
COMMITTED CATS MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
The ‘per month’ payment below divides payments into 6 instalments, with the first instalment at the time of purchase and remaining on the 4th of each month commencing in May 2017 and concluding in September 2017. For further details please click here