Show your support for the Cats in your home state and get access to all home games in 2022. Plus guarantee your place at that one day in September if the Cats qualify for the Grand Final!
- [icon ticket] Priority access to buy tickets in weeks 1 to 3 of the AFL 2022 Toyota AFL Finals Series
- [icon premier] Guaranteed Priority ‘1’ access to buy a 2022 AFL Grand Final Ticket (one ticket per membership)*, should the Geelong Cats compete
- [icon seat] Discounted Reserved Seat ticket to one Cats game in your home state in 2022 season^
- [icon ticket] Purchase additional guest tickets to game/s in your home state^
- [icon tick] Upgrade^^ to a Reserved Seat for the 11 Cats home games at a Member-only rate
- [icon cap] 2022 Member Choice Item
- [icon access] Free entry to Cats 2022 Marsh Community Series Games*
- [icon thumbs] All the other regular Cats Member Perks
- [icon email] Latest Cats news and updates direct to your inbox
- [icon ticket] Option to add on AFLW Supporter Membership for just $20
Terms and Conditions
Price of Membership is subject to change
Premiership Members will have priority access to purchase a 2022 Toyota AFL Grand Final Ticket, only if the Geelong Cats are competing in the 2022 Toyota AFL Grand Final
Members must purchase tickets in specified time/date period as communicated by the club and the AFL in lead up to Grand Final in order to use Priority ‘1’ access. Family Junior members are given access to Priority '2' for free but must upgrade to Priority '1' if wanting Grand Final guarantee
The price of the Membership does not include the cost of a 2022 Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket, the ticket cost is additional, and the price is subject to change year on year
Click here to view full terms and conditions
Subject to availability
^ Due to Covid 19, Member benefits could change at any time. Additional fees and charges apply. Entry is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed. Upgrade via eligible ticketing outlet at a reduced cost for Members only
#Must be 18 years old or older and an eligible Member to be in the running for the Ford Vehicle giveaway
Please Note: To be eligible for a Junior Membership or to be included as a Junior within a Family Membership, the Junior Member/s must be 14 years of age or under at 01/01/2022. For a Family Membership Adults must not exceed 2 people and number of Juniors must not exceed 4 people.
Youth is considered any student from age 15 or over attending a secondary school. A Student ID card or enrolment information must be provided to be eligible for this Membership price.
A valid/eligible concession card must be presented to Membership Services to be eligible for concession pricing.
There is no membership pack included with $20 AFLW Supporter Add-Ons
The ‘per month’ payment divides into 10 instalments. The first instalment is taken at time of purchase and remaining on the 4th of each month commencing in January 2022 and concluding in September 2022. Click here for Payment Plan terms and conditions.
For further details and terms & conditions click here.
At this time, the impact (if any) that the coronavirus pandemic may have on the 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season is not known. If there is an interruption to the 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season then we will again provide all match access members with a range of options to address any material reduction in the match access benefits of your membership. Click here to view full terms and conditions.