Get the best seat in the house to experience all the action, live at GMHBA Stadium. Also, use our Seat Return to get money back on your Membership^
Due to change to the 2020 season, there are a number of Membership benefits that are no longer applicable in 2020.
- [icon seat] Your own Reserved Seat at every Cats GMHBA Stadium home game (currently unavailable in 2020)
- [icon seat] Option to lend your seat to other Cats supporters and Members to games you cannot attend, to receive a credit towards your 2021 Membership^ via our Seat Return Program - find out more here (currently unavailable in 2020)
- [icon access] General Admission access (seats or standing) to remaining Cats home games at MCG or Marvel Stadium* - just scan your Membership card at the gates (currently unavailable in 2020)
- [icon ticket] Priority access to buy tickets in weeks 1 to 3 of the AFL Finals (currently unavailable in 2020)
- [icon premier] Priority ‘2’ access to buy Grand Final Tickets*, should the Geelong Cats compete (currently unavailable in 2020)
- [icon car] Go into the draw to win a brand new Ford Focus Active#
- [icon cap] 2020 Member Kit
- [icon thumbs] All the other regular Cats Member Perks from our partners and the club
- [icon email] Latest Cats news and updates direct to your inbox
Interested in this product and want more information? Please click here to register your interest
Due to our current operating limitations, please allow up to six weeks for your membership pack to arrive in the post. Member Choice is no longer available and all members will receive the scarf option.
*Subject to availability
^Additional fees and charges apply. Entry is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed. Upgrade via eligible ticketing outlet at a reduced cost for Members only
#Must be 18 years old or older and an eligible Member to be in the running for the Ford Vehicle giveaway
Please Note: To be eligible for a Junior Membership or to be included as a Junior within a Family Membership, the Junior Member/s must be 14 years of age or less at 01/01/2020. For a Family Membership adults must not exceed 2 people and number of Juniors must not exceed 4 people.
Youth is considered any student from age 15 or over attending a secondary school. A Student ID card or enrolment information must to be eligible for this Membership price
A valid/eligible concession card must be presented to Membership Services to be eligible for concession pricing